Friday, February 6, 2009

Cat Conquests


"Life is like a game of Risk; it's not really over 'til everyone else is prostrate before you!"

I'm fairly sure it's Ghandi who said that.  Not Ghandi the human though--Ghandi the Cat.  One of the greatest masterminds cat-kind has ever known.  Not since Catfucius has one cat held such brilliance.  I believe it was Ghandi who also said, "Let them eat Tuna."  But, I digress.

As you can see from my increadibly accurate Map of conquest, which I update now-and-then, I currently hold dominion over the eastern coast of the United States.  Oh, how the mighty have fallen.  And I have licked their wounds with my sandy-tongue!  And it was good...

What I require are informants!  I need insiders from around the world to help spread the message of the kat-king's coming*!  As we take command over new territories of the once mediocre human race please send word!  Your allegiances shall not go unrewarded!

Jerusalem Jones, G.E.N.I.U.S.


*Kat-King's Koming had been the original Idea that I had for my new dominion's blog; however, my 'beans' advised me against it.  Something about how the acronym holds different meaning in that primitive human tongue of English.  Nevertheless!


4 comments:

Pam said...

Meow Jonesy..... we are soooo happy to have a comment from you, even though you left it on our grandma's blog... we are kidsinthailand..... and happy to meet a fellow deconstructionist!!!
simone and magellan

The Crew said...

Hmmmm, I see although you're making good progress in the US, you have no agents in Whisk-onsin. We 4 would like to apply for the job.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew

Jerusalem Jones said...

The Crew,
Welcome aboard! I can use all the furry paws I can get to build up our indomitable strength! Whisker-onsin, look out!

Simone and Magellan,
Glad to hear from some cats from across the great big water-dish. Sometimes I do make posts on human blogs. Even humans must be recruited to the cause, it gives them the opportunity to work off their debt to the Cat Cause.

Jerusalem Jones, R.I.S.K.

Jerusalem Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.