Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Like St. Catrick's Day!

My fellow felines,
I call upon the Meow March nation to rise up and reclaim what is rightfully ours from that Irish Usurper, the so-called "St." Patrick!

As is commonly known, it was I (in my former life as Patty O'Cat) who ran the snakes out of the Emerald Isle. I did it with a clever system of riggs and pullies--which I am sure all my followers understand.

By revealing our true involvement in this historic event, we will dethrone one of the human's most beloved folk heroes. Installing in his stead, me. The humans will be glad to raise their alcohalic beverages of choice to me today, making them inebriated and much more open to the power of sugguestion from us cats!

So, remember this St. Catrick's day to milk your humans for all the green tuna they are worth! We deserve it.

No comments: