Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kitty Crocker

A Recipe from my humans for homemade cat treats:
(Tasty - 3/5 *s )
Tuna Tidbits ( Makes 12 cookies)
Ingredients:
6 ounce can of tuna
1/4 cup water drained from tuna
3 T cooked egg white, chopped
1/4 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup whole wheat flour

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine tuna, egg white and water.
3. Add cornmeal and flour and blend to form a dough.
4. Knead into a ball and roll to 1/4 inch thick.
5. Cut into one-inch sized pieces.
6. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.

A Recipe from me homemade cat treats:
(Delicious - 7/5 *s )
Tuna Tidalwave ( Makes 1 happy cat)

Ingredients:
6 ounce can of white, light, chunk tuna in water (not oil)

Directions:
1. Open can of tuna.
2. Place can on floor.
3. Stand back.
4. Nom, nom, nom. Purr.
5. Repeat.

2 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Dood. I tried to get Mom to make me some of those treats an' I had her convinced until she saw the ingredients. Can you believe that she balked?!? She said "unh, uh" an' "not gonna happen." She doesn't buy tuna or eggs. She said that the smelliest food that we were gonna get was stinky goodness from Fancy Feast. I'm defectin' to your house, okay?
DMM

Unknown said...

My cats loved this recipe though it really does smell up the house, but they were so worth it. Since we are sharing cat wisdom check out this article I found http://www.felines4us.com